Social Media and SEO
Facebook and Twitter are shattering internet usage growth records because of their viral nature and ease of user interaction. Companies big and small are using social media to communicate with customers, and find new customers by leveraging the social graph. Often, small and medium sized businesses find it difficult to get started because of the number of networks out there and the learning curve associated with getting started.
To be successful at social media, local businesses need:
- Feedback from their customers and prospects
- To build a following where people spend most of their online time
- A way to unite and integrate their collective online presence
PandaMedia helps you see the forest through the trees by making the social media process simple. Our experts will set up and manage all of the online applications needed to grow your social media footprint.
- Facebook page setup complete with reviews
- Facebook page promotion using the social graph
- Twitter page setup matching your existing website branding
- Twitter page promotion
- Twitter and Facebook page integration for one point of communication
- One button syndication of PandaMedia Reviews to social media outlets
- Expert content and best practices including how to run promotions and contests
- Collect customer reviews directly on your Facebook page
Social media is considered by some industry experts to be the biggest change in the way we do business since the industrial revolution. The time is now to set up the framework to be successful and take advantage of this exciting new medium.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Better known as SEO, search engine optimization is the number one method of driving traffic for the most successful companies online. This is because 80% of all traffic starts with a search, and the alternative pay per click marketing has become highly competitive and increasingly expensive. Consumers have also become savvy to what is an ad and what is an organic listing, and often opt for the non-paid results. These successful companies also include some of your advertising options like YELP and Citysearch, who currently dominate the results because of their attention to Google’s main ranking criteria:
- They have more content through ratings and reviews, the food that search engine eat
- They have many links from other web properties, which are seen as votes for a website
But local websites have a distinct advantage in SEO that many are not aware of…they are the actual business! With the emergence of Google Local results and the way the rest of the page is ranked, the system is set up for local businesses to be the first results shown given the proper SEO attention. PandaMedia SEO services help you take back search engine marketing and control your own destiny.
Offerings and benefits include:
- Keyword research to target the most highly searched terms
- Google Local listing optimization
- On page tag optimization
- User generated content through PandaMedia Reviews and blogging consultation
- Article Writing
- Link development though directory/article submission, social bookmarking and syndication
Good SEO is the result of proven methods. PandaMedia has a combined 25 years of SEO experience with clients across all verticals.